What is Advent, exactly? We celebrate it every year, but to some, it just means a time of busyness, stress, and frantic holiday preparations. That is quite the opposite of what Advent means — the word “Advent” in ancient Latin means “coming.” It’s a time to prepare our hearts for the coming of Jesus — in the quiet way Jesus came, as a lowly baby, in a small stable in the middle of nowhere. Advent is all about making room — for King Jesus, what His birth meant, and what started the greatest Redemption story of all.
In The Weary World Rejoices, we guide you daily on how to make room in your heart + schedule for celebrating the birth of Jesus. Our guided Advent devotional features:
- Planning pages such as "Holiday Shopping/To-Do Lists," "Set Your Intent for the Season," and a "Seasonal Checklist" to help you pray, plan, and prepare for the upcoming season.
- Advent/Christmas Recipes
- Four Weekly Advent Themes: Hope, Faith, Joy, and Peace
- 25 Daily Scripture Readings + Reflection and Meditation Moments
- 4 Holy Days (significant days set apart to celebrate during the Christian calendar) + ideas to incorporate the Holy Days as part of your family's Advent celebration
- One Bonus Theme "Rest" to help you reflect on the Advent season + prepare your heart for the new year
Our Advent Devotional will ship mid-November
Exclusive bonuses for you:
Product Guide - The Weary World Rejoices Advent Guided Devotional is a 32 page, spiral-bound devotional printed on a durable 80 lb. cover with pages printed for durable note-taking.
Friend, we encourage you this Advent to do just this — make room. Make room in your hearts, your minds, your schedules. Don't let the weariness of the season keep you from rejoicing in the Advent season. Join us today!