You are worthy of rest.
Not just "I need a good nap rest," but Sabbath rest -- rest that restores and refreshes your soul and spirit and brings our Father delight.
Spiritual freedom begins with rest. Our goal at the rest + full project is to help you remove distractions and fight fatigue by providing a space for you to rest and refocus so you can lead your life and your people well.
That's why we've created our Path to Spiritual Freedom, found inside our Guidebook 101, to help you move through different stages by meeting milestones and taking action steps that ultimately lead you to feel more peace, wholeness, connection, and blessing each season.
Here's a peek of our Path to Spiritual Freedom and what you'll find inside our Guidebook 101:
- Setting Your Intent for the Season Planner
- Spiritual Order Heart Check-Up Quiz
- Overcome Anxiety with Peace Devotional
- Find Your Focus: Setting Boundaries in Your Schedule Action Plan
- Fasting Guide
- Recipes to Reduce Inflammation
- Favorite Memories and Looking Ahead Journal
Designed with intentional detail to beauty, this guide features stunning photography, inspiring works of art, and words that move the soul.
- Printed in the USA
- 32 pages, perfect bound, pearlized white cover with metallic gold ink