Our Lent Leader Kit Includes:
- Bundle of 5 Printed Guidebooks ($20 per book, regularly priced at $32)
- Leader Access to Digital Study Course (regularly priced at $45)
- Attendees will need to purchase their digital study course separately. An email will be sent with discounted access code for leaders to share with their group members
- Leader Kit Guide for how to lead each session + food/activities for reflection and celebration
- Bonus: Small Group will have access to a scheduled live Zoom Q & A Session with Christen, Megan, or Baylor (+ fun surprises!!)
Included In Leader's Digital Package:
- One digital copy of Empty // Lent - Eastertide Guided Devotional (included in course price)
- Weekly Podcast Episodes
- Weekly Teachings by Bible teacher, Baylor Knott
- Community Chat, Reflection, Prompts for Going Deeper
- Ideas and Recipes for Family Activities
LET'S STUDY LENT TOGETHER!
Friend, if you are overwhelmed by the thought of practicing Lent for the first time or still are not sure about your Lenten practice, do not fret. We intend to help you grow during this season right alongside you!
What Will We Study?
Lent is the 40 days (minus Sundays!) before Easter. Lent commemorates the 40 days Jesus spent in the desert fasting before beginning His public ministry. Lent begins on Ash Wednesday and ends at sundown on Holy Saturday (the day before Easter). There are three components to Lent — almsgiving, fasting, and prayer.
In Empty, we guide you daily on how to make room in your heart + schedule for the coming of the Messiah, reflection and repentance of sins, and diving daily into the Word to grow closer to His Heart.
Lent is a beautiful time to discuss the different facets of emptiness — how we can empty ourselves, what we do when we feel empty, and the most exciting use of the word of all — the empty tomb.
We hope you can join us for our Lent Study Course!
Questions about starting a Lent Small Group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @therestfullproject