It’s a word with so many meanings. We use it in so many ways — positive context, frustrating situations, a feeling of loneliness. The Bible addresses this concept of emptiness in about as many different ways as there are meanings. Lent is a beautiful time to discuss the different facets of emptiness — how we can empty ourselves, what we do when we feel empty, and the most exciting use of the word of all — the empty tomb.
In Empty, we guide you daily on how to make room in your heart + schedule for the coming of the Messiah, reflection and repentance of sins, and diving daily into the Word to grow closer to His Heart.
Our guided Lent devotional features:
- Planning pages such as "Holiday Shopping/To-Do Lists," "Set Your Intent for the Season," and a "Seasonal Checklist" to help you pray, plan, and prepare for the upcoming season.
- Journaling Pages for the 3 Pillars of Lent: Fasting, Prayer, and Almsgiving
- Easter Recipes + Family Activities
- Six Weekly Lent Devotionals
- 40 Daily Scripture Readings + Reflection and Meditation Moments
- Spring Journaling Pages to help you live in spiritual freedom after Easter until Pentecost
- Bonus pages to help you reflect on the Lenten/Easter season + prepare your heart for summer
Our Lent Devotional will ship in mid-February
Exclusive bonuses for you:
Product Guide - Empty Lent - Eastertide Guided Devotional is a 52 page, spiral-bound devotional printed on a sturdy 80 lb. cover with pages printed for durable note-taking.
Friend, if you are overwhelmed by the thought of practicing Lent for the first time or still are not sure about your Lenten practice, do not fret. We intend to help you grow during this season right alongside you!
Join us today!